Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Help us "Test Drive" TumbleBooks!

Have you heard about TumbleBooks? They are animated, talking picture books which help kids learn about the joy of reading.

We are looking at this product and thinking about whether it should be added to our library collection. We'd like your help in this task!

We have access to TumbleBooks for a 30 day trial; here's how you can help:
  • Go to http://www.tumblebooklibrary.com
  • Log in using the username acpl and the password trial
  • Play & read ... Encourage your kids to play and read!
  • Report back to us what you think about this product and whether you think the Library should try to get it
  • Submit your comments to us via email, or leave a comment on this post. We promise to take every comment into consideration!

Thanks for your help! We can't wait to hear what you think of TumbleBooks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get it to begin reading the book to me again after I hit pause, change the text size, or place a bookmark.

From an adult perspective, it seems like it would be boring to stare at the computer screen while it reads to me.

Anonymous said...

I am having trouble with the website.
#1 it is confusing. Once I have logged in I have to click "home" to find option to look for a book.
#2 When I search for a title, nothing happens. The site just takes me back to the login page.

Very frustrating.

Mary said...

I think some functions of the TumbleBook Library may not be accessible during the trial, but I will check on your concerns.

Thank you so much for your comments!