Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Child's Book Review: Beware of the Storybook Wolves

Click here to find this book in the Library Catalog!Beware of the Storybook Wolves by Lauren Child was reviewed by Zoe, age 7:

It is a picture book. It is drawn but also has pictures of real
objects and fabric in it. It's about a little boy who sees some
wolves that come out of a book that he reads. The wolves try to eat
him but the fairy godmother from Cinderella comes out of her book to
help him.

I thought it was good because, first of all, I like the pictures and
then the fact that you don't know what is going to happen to the boy.


Submit your child's book review to me via email and you may see it in a future "A Child's Book Review" blog post.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Thanks, Zoe! I look forward to reading this book myself.